Tire Distribution Centers have acquired considerable importance in the market and continue to record significant and continuous growth. This increase is linked to the numerous services they are able to offer both to the capillary network represented by retailers and to manufacturers. Distribution Centers offer different types of services, including:
- Highly competitive purchasing conditions;
- Exclusive projects based on customer needs;
- Marketing strategy to support the reseller’s business;
- Assistance through the manufacturers;
- Agreements with partner suppliers.
- Daily delivery;
- Bi-daily delivery;
- Direct collection at warehouses.
Guided purchase support:
- Customer support;
- Sales support;
- Call Center.
The growing market demand is pushing more and more Tire Distribution Centers towards a path of business process innovation, moving from semi-automatic distribution systems to fully automated systems.
The Cassioli company, which boasts 80 years of experience in industrial automation, as well as an internal Tire Division representing the fastest growing business sector, has decided to invest heavily in the world of tire distribution, creating a research and development department dedicated to the study of specific automatic systems for pneumatic distribution centers.
Cassioli has designed, built and patented automatic systems capable of significantly increasing the productivity and storage capacity of distribution centers, drastically reducing the number of errors compared to semi-automatic systems, in which manual operations are more numerous and more complex compared to fully automated systems.
Below are some features of the Cassioli automatic systems:
- Automatic identification and control of tires entering the system;
- Storage inside automatic warehouses especially designed to optimize space capacity;
- Fast and reliable recovery system for goods to be shipped, with logics taking into account the analyzed outgoing flows;
- Fully customizable automatic labeling systems;
- Ergonomic and easy-to-manage vehicle loading systems.
Companies that turn to Cassioli for the construction of an automated system, can take advantage of a 360 ° service for the construction of turnkey systems.
For each project Cassioli follows each of these phases:
- Feasibility analysis (project analysis; data analysis; preliminary studies; cost estimation);
- Engineering (project; simulation; planning; design);
- Production (mechanical component; electrical component; software; testing);
- Project management (procurement management; installation; cost control, quality control; management system);
- Customer Service (analysis; training; maintenance; technical support; revamping).