This candidate should be a fast learner and self-motivated, independent worker, able to work under pressure and in varying conditions. Previous experience installing conveyors, automatic warehouses, assembly lines, and material handling equipment is mandatory. The candidate should be able to wire systems, supplying power from the control panels to the components on-field, creating network communication. Moreover, he should be able to wire and build electric control panels and be proficient in reading electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
A minimum of 2+ years of experience in the industrial automation field is requested.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
•Responsibilities include assembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting, assembly, and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
• Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
• Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
• Resolve motor, conveyor, and mechanical problems.
• Ensure high-level technical support to lower-level technicians.
• Show expertise in working with the team and independently.
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
• Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
• Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
• Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks, and bobcats.
• Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
• Handle personal tools for the job, including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
• Handle time accounting ad complete work order.
• Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
• Willingness to travel
• Eligible for health, dental, and vision individual coverage
• Paid holiday and vacation after qualified period
Join our team!
Fill out the form below to send us your application:
Cassioli is an international group supplying plant engineering solutions for handling and industrial automation