Cassioli, based in Torrita di Siena, was founded in 1943 as a family-run artisan workshop. Over time, the small company began to grow and specialize in the production of equipment to handle wooden panels and products.
The evolution of a small artisan workshop into one of the leading companies in industrial automation
It was in the 1970s that Cassioli developed further, launching design and production of automatic lines and handling systems for various industrial sectors.
Cassioli’s growth began with openings and investment in foreign markets: new businesses were founded with their own industrial identities, independent in terms of design, production and commercial potential. After consolidating its expertise and the company’s position in the Italian market, other production plants were set up abroad.
1996 saw establishment of Cassioli Brazil, the company’s first foreign production plant.
In 2005, Cassioli Polska was founded in Poland.
With the creation of new plants abroad and thanks to expansion of Cassioli systems in international markets, in 2009 the company began to open sales offices and establish important partnerships in various parts of the world, including the US, Argentina, Great Britain, Spain and Russia.
An aptitude for innovation and research into practical, modern and efficient solutions has ensured that, in addition to the distribution and production logistics sectors, Cassioli has also broadened its horizons to include other industrial sectors. This led to opening of the Airport Division in 2011, and in subsequent years the company expanded into the Tire market, with cutting-edge systems for the production and storage of tyres and green tires.
Today, the Cassioli Group is an efficient, modern business, both in terms of the high-tech specifications of its systems and its entirely in-house expertise, which allows the company to develop customized solutions based on the specific needs of its customers.
VISION & MISSION
Vision & Mission
CASSIOLI AROUND THE WORLD
Cassioli around the World
In addition to the historic headquarters in Torrita di Siena, inaugurated in 1943, over the years Cassioli has opened production sites and sales offices in various parts of the world, so as to respond quickly and efficiently to the needs of an increasingly international clientèle.