Fast 2 Check – management baggage handling
The effective management of baggage handling and screening is a top priority for every airport in the world.
The baggage must be moved, handled and controlled with accuracy, speed and safety. CASSIOLI Airport Division offers specific systems for luggage sorting and inspection. The inspection lines must ensure efficiency from the point of view of safety, ergonomics for passengers and operators, minimum footprint and low operating costs. CASSIOLI Airport Division FAST2CHECK is the answer to this challenge. The innovative automated checkpoint ensures high safety standards of the inspection process, comfort for users and cost-effective process.
The high quality of materials used and top-level components ensure extreme operating reliability and precision to FAST2CHECK system. Having commercialized handling devices since 1960, our technicians are today capable of proposing the most appropriate solutions to airport needs by designing customized solutions.
Key features of management baggage handling
- Automatic tray recovery system with separate management of suspicious baggage (as per IATA recommendations). Significant increase in the flow of passengers with respect to conventional systems;
- Minimum footprint;
- May be easily integrated with modern X-ray control systems;
- Reduction in required staff for inspection process;
- Low noise, reliable and low energy consumption system;
- A modular system that can meet any special requirement and that can be reconfigured for extensions or changes of designated areas;
- Automatic detection of objects left in the tray (optional);
- Simultaneous management of different types of trays (optional);
- Customized design;
- Competitive price;