This candidate should be a fast learner and self-motivated independent worker, able to work under pressure and in varying conditions. Previous experience installing conveyors, automatic warehouses, assembly lines, and material handling equipment is mandatory. The candidate should be able to wire systems, supplying power from the control panels to the components on-field, creating network communication. Moreover, he should be able to wire and build electric control panels and be proficient in reading electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the industrial automation field is requested.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Assembly, wiring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing of material handling equipment.
• Read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Check/troubleshoot equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
• Ensure operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
• Ensure high-level technical support to lower-level technicians.
• Show expertise in working with a team and independently.
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
• Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
• Use hand tools and power tools daily.
• Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, man lift, etc.
• Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
• Handle time accounting and complete tasks.
• Work all shifts flexibly when the job demands.
• Willingness to travel
• Eligible for health, dental, vision individual coverage
• Paid holiday and vacation after qualified period
Join our team!
Fill out the form below to send us your application:
Cassioli is an international group supplying plant engineering solutions for handling and industrial automation