The product for the @PromatShow2017
The CASSIOLI iSAT shuttle warehouse are specifically designed for high density pallet storage. Shuttle can work in different shelf configurations and based on different storage logic.
In case of a semi-automatic system, the iSAT fleet can be managed by normal fork lift-trucks: operators deposit or retrieve load units at the end of the storage channels without the need to access “drive in” or “drive through “shelf aisles.
Otherwise, if a fully automated solution is required, the satellites, after having been transferred onto a stacker crane in a given storage channel, retrieve or deposit the load (ASRV system) based on the information transmitted by the warehouse management system.
The CASSIOLI satellites are extremely compact and are designed using avantgarde technology in terms of mechanical functionality, data transfer and energy efficiency of the battery. The iSAT devices interface directly with the management system and may be integrated with other automated handling systems, such as AGV, SLS vehicles or traditional handling systems.
Data transfer is based on Wi-Fi technology, which means the control system can communicate missions, carry out diagnostics, monitor battery status and supervise operations in remote.
Why iSAT CASSIOLI…
- Optimal management of the warehouses are characterized by large volumes of pallets for each code
- Ideal in areas where there is the need to keep the goods at controlled temperature or low temperature
(food & beverage)
- Ability to shrink pallet in the front or rear of the rack to the channels (both with remote control or management
system iWARE fully automatic)
- Best operational performance: the forklift must not enter the channel because the pallet is moved quickly and
automatically from the satellite
- Compatible with different pallet sizes
- Reduced risks for operators and minor damage to the goods thanks to the fully automatic handling
- System characterized by low maintenance, adaptable to existing drive-in facilities
- Ability to store in the same storage channel load for different width of the pallet
To learn more about Cassioli’s product range and turnkey solutions, visit our Booth N931 during ProMat 2017.