Data controller and manager
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Cassioli S.r.l., with head offices in Torrita di Siena (SI), Guardavalle, 63 – 53049 ITALY, as Data controller and data processing manager vis-à-vis data provided directly by users, customers, suppliers and/or any other third party, either person or organization, through this web site, or otherwise acquired by the Company during business relations, hereby aims to provide information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of personal data, in compliance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Personal data will be processed using electronic means and tools suited to ensuring data security and confidentiality, at the above-mentioned head offices of the Data Controller, only by designated, technical personnel, within the company and in conformity with privacy obligations.
Purposes of data processing
Data provided during navigation in this web site will not be communicated to third parties or otherwise transferred in any way, other than data provided for information mailing requests and/or subscriptions to the company newsletter, and will be used only for the purpose of performing the service requested.
Data collected in paper form, through the web site and/or on the telephone by authorized operators, are processed for the time required to fulfill the purpose for which said data have been collected, such as:
- to send information material regarding Company products and services or products and services provided by third party partners of Cassioli S.r.l., where explicitly requested by the user;
- to undersign technical post-sales assistance extension plans for Company products, even on behalf of third party partners of Cassioli S.r.l.;
- to benefit from the technical, post-sales assistance service and, if requested by the Customer, for product information, maintenance and/or repairs under legal warranty;
- to subscribe online to the Cassioli S.r.l. newsletter.
Rights of data subjects
Pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, data subjects are entitled, at any time, to:
- obtain the confirmation as to whether his/her personal data exist, and notification of the data, of the source and of the purpose for which data are being processed and the processing procedures used, in an intelligible form;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which need not be kept with regard to the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- obtain the updating, correction and integration of personal data;
- oppose, fully or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of his/her personal data, even when such data are relevant to the purpose of data collection.
- To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you may directly contact our head offices in Torrita di Siena (SI), Guardavalle, 63 – 53049 ITALY, firstname.lastname@example.org. This information document may be updated and/or modified periodically, based on the provisions of regulations in force for this sector.
The web site www.cassioli.com is property of Cassioli S.r.l. and is managed by the same; the graphic layout, images and text published on the site are all protected by copyright and all rights are reserved.
As Internet sites are “original creative work …” they are subject to copyright (art. 2575 Italian Civil Code) and as such are the property of the author or whoever has purchased the copyright; therefore a copy of pages or sections of the site may be downloaded or printed provided the copyright or other notes regarding the reserved property thereof are not removed. Download or copying sections of the site does not entail any sort of transfer of any property right whatsoever regarding software or material.
Data publication, reproduction (partial or whole), transmission (by electronic or any other means), alteration and hypertext connections of documents to other public or commercial sites from the www.cassioli.com web site without prior written consent on behalf of Cassioli S.r.l. is strictly forbidden. Infringement of the copyright will result in sanctions, including criminal sanctions.
Waiver of liability
Cassioli S.r.l. declines any and all legal liability regarding the accuracy, completeness or utility of any information, equipment, product or process declared on this web site, or any other material that may accessed through the same, as such information is subject to continuous changes deriving from the ongoing technical development of our products and services. Cassioli S.r.l. is therefore not liable for any special damage, be it accidental, indirect or consequential, or disciplinary measures, or loss of profit, earnings, data or any other kind of damage that may derive from any use of this web site or other web sites linked hereto, nor is Cassioli S.r.l. liable for damage of any kind deriving from having relied on information contained on this web site, as such information is purely illustrative. Cassioli S.r.l. therefore suggests all information herein contained be verified by contacting our offices directly and informing us of any possible incongruity or problem.
Cassioli S.r.l. reserves the right to modify or update its web site, DVDs and other media, at any time and without prior notification.