VERTIMAX represents the best possible solution for intensive storage in minimum surface space.
The system is available in a variety of versions, seeing as the containers are trays that may be customized based on the specific characteristics of the materials.
The automated VERTIMAX system also increases warehouse productivity thanks to the possibility of performing multiple operations ordered by different bays. The positioning of multiple picking points on different levels (at both the front and rear of the system) can be defined even subsequent to installation, to ensure full system flexibility vis-à-vis the evolution of the industrial settings.
The warehouse is completely closed-in and therefore not accessible to operators: no risk of accidents to personnel, less damage to materials, zero risk of illicit removal of goods and maximum noise reduction.
- Material picking or re-filling may be facilitated thanks to the PICK TO LASER system: the system clearly indicates the tray compartment from which materials are to be picked up or in which they must be deposited.
- Thanks to the Drawer Manager application, the operator may personally design compartments within the tray. Otherwise, given the quantity, the sizes and the weight of the materials to be stored, the system will propose the best alternative.
- The system can manage the minimum pre-set stock for each article. Below a given quantity, which may be set as desired, a new procurement order is sent to the central system and the area represented is assigned a different color.
- The consultation points may be multiple and on more than one level and they may also be enable after initial installation.
THE ADVANTAGES OF VERTIMAX
- High storage density in minimal surface space
- Precise inventory and in line with the company accounting system
- Fast elevator speed for quick order filling
- Multiple consultation bays on more than one level
- Maximum safety for personnel and merchandise
- Minimal waiting times at picking points thanks to pre-positioning of trays in line
Height increase (mm)|-/-|25
Service height (mm)|50|650
Vertical speed (Y axis)|Adjustable up to 2,2 m/s|
Picking or deposit speed (Z axis)|Adjustable up to 0,6 m/s|