iWare: Warehouse management (WMS)
iWare: Warehouse management (WMS). Warehouse storage means guarantying product or material availability in order to ensure interruption-free supply and production. Today, efficient system logistics are a must in order to meet market demands, be they automated and/or traditional manual warehouses. The WMS iWare is a (multi-lingual) modular software with a standardized base. It is designed to provide for considerable customization and parameterization, to satisfy customer requirements (UDC specificity, plant surface area and volume conditions, storage and handling logic, etc.).
With the aim of warehouse management at the lowest possible cost without compromising high service levels, iWare can bring the following benefits:
- Reduction of time required to fill orders
- Stock and inventory values always correct
- Real-time display of warehouse activities
- Greater accuracy thanks to the elimination of picking or handling errors
- Greater operator and plant productivity with stacker crane robots
- Drastic reduction of paperwork
- Efficacious systems for statistical control and analysis
The WMS iWare has a modular and open architecture that endows the software with high flexibility and connectivity features. It is made up of a main nucleus of applications that are constantly connected to the Database (DBMS) and Customer applications. This configuration allows for computerized management of any transaction that takes place inside the warehouse. Data safety and traceability is an essential iWare priority: the perfect hardware-software integration (PLC and PC), along with the intelligent structure of the system ensure maximum data preservation and fast function reset even subsequent to extraordinary crisis events.
The iWare system controls all operating processes in the warehouse area with the utmost efficiency, providing accurate stock control. Maximum efficiency is ensured through the automation of the main processes internal to the warehouse connected to the entire logistic chain:
- Physical and accounting reception of incoming merchandise
- Identification and traceability of load units
- Selection of storage allocations
- Optimizing of stock levels
- Batch, priorities, FEFO-LIFO-FIFO logic, temperature control, etc.
- Optimizing of transport inside the plant using modern technologies
- Order preparation and consolidation
- Supply management
- Information and reporting system
Thanks to the la test automatic identification systems (bar code, RFID, etc.), CASSIOLI’s WMS provides for complete traceability of products, components and load units, such as boxes and pallets. The system records every object’s physical movement so that the user is provided with information regarding quantities in-stock and exact production location within the warehouse, in real-time. Reports on accesses and ABC analysis save on work loads and guaranty per warehouse administration.
iWare, ideal management system for:
- Distribution warehouses
- Inter-operational warehouses for assemblies
- Component picking / kitting warehouses
- Picking based on customized logic
- Work optimizing with routing techniques
- Massive picking plans and ventilation
- Pick to light, put to light, voice picking and pick & pack